Friday, 25 January 2008

Status Friday

Every week I'll do a new status update. 


I figure that's the best way for me to go about having this blog. I mean, I oughtta use it, and so...I'll post my goals and see if I made it at the end of the week.


This week, I didn't have a particular goal. Really. (That'll change next week!)


But I did:


go from 8 chapters to 14


- get a primary listing of fantasy agents through agentquery.com and rank them on the coolness to me level

- researched and read all about a major character in my book and wrote this major part

- set up this blog! Harro!

- set up a membership to publishers marketplace for research reasons

- wrote up another query


plus various other uncool regular life things. On second thought, not soooo many regular life things. It was pretty much eaten by the WIP. 

So all-in-all, rather a lot.

No comments: