Monday, 25 February 2008

Goals Monday

Okay, this week will have low goals

BECAUSE WE'RE GOING ON HOLIDAY FOR TWO WEEKS. ON SATURDAY.

Did I mention that 

WE'RE GOING ON HOLIDAY FOR TWO WEEKS. ON SATURDAY.

I'm sure I did. 

It's our first huge holiday in like five years (huge=more than one week, out of our house for more than five days). It's insane. 

So hereby, my goals are 

(Just in case: BECAUSE WE'RE GOING ON HOLIDAY FOR TWO WEEKS ON SATURDAY)

- write up three chapters (I'm pretty sure I will get more than this but for once, something else is in my brain. crazy, right?) 

Thas'it. 

I'm only doing that much for one reason:

BECAUSE WE'RE GOING ON HOLIDAY FOR TWO WEEKS ON SATURDAY.

And I'll pick up my little Gunther and his brand-new fuzzy monster laptop cover and I will be a happy girl. 

HOORAY.

I'm out. 

2 comments:

zmq said...

I wonder what you're doing on Saturday ... :)

Heidi the Hick said...

Are the catz going with you? Or will they be throwing parties with all their cat friends while you're gone?