Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Not much to say...

Although I am doing excellently on the book. Everything is typed in, and I've done two new chapters today (about 3000 words, now that I have the handy dandy counting feature). I have also got a smashing query letter that I have to get some feedback on, and 3/4 of the synopsis, if you can believe it. 

I can't. 

I'm stuck at the part I'm at now, which isn't that surprising. I have a vague idea of how it will end, I've even got 6 pages of outline, but this baby wants to do it its own way. So I'm gonna let it. I don't even know if I'll need a synopsis right now, to be honest as I'm just doing a query letter first. But you never know, and it's excellent practice, because I don't really like doing them. 

I realize I have to start getting my agents together, and I think I'll make that a goal for next week and the upcoming weeks. 

Right now, I'm going to read a new book I got today for "research" (don't you just love that your favorite hobby is now "research"? It's practically the best part.)

I learned some very interesting things today about Perseus...the little w*nker. 

YIPPEE for my Gunther the Mac, he makes everything so nice and easy!

W00T that it's Tuesday, and I am a mighty writing machine!

TRA LA LA that I am in bed with a Bionade, the book, and the mac. Halleluja for Wireless!

No comments: