Monday, 26 May 2008

I'm (almost) baaaaaack

Hey everybody! 

Well, I am over 3/4 finished. I hope by tomorrow night I'll be all done and will thus be able to correct it to hand over three chapters by Friday. W00t!

You want to know the funny thing? These last three weeks as I (very impatiently) whinged and waited to be able to read it, I was panicking. 

? Was it good enough?
? Did it suck?
? Was I totally deluding myself?

In reading it, I'm happy to tell you that I think it's darn, darn good. So yay for me!

Okay, back to editing, just wanted to let you know i was alive!

2 comments:

Stephen Parrish said...

That was fast. Will you revise my next manuscript? It will save me a year of work.

JKB said...

Tell you what, Stephen,,,send it to me and I'll do it for free! ;)

(It's my day job too, editing, so at least I'm pretty confident of my abilities there.)