Monday, 5 May 2008

Query craziness

So this evening (and the upcoming ones) is being spent in agent research. I stumbled across the Swivet and read with absolute horror a response an agent friend of hers got for a pleasant "no, it's not for me." 

Seriously, fellas, if you haven't read this...no wonder agents are a little leery with any kind of response. 

I don't think I'll ever be that nuts, omg, but anyway...wow. 

What I have to keep in mind is, during this whole thing, is: 

I ONLY NEED ONE. 

That's right. Just one. Then just one Publisher. But let's start with the Agent and keep a positive outlook. 

This week in JKB land? Agent searching and research for the new book. W00T!!!


1 comment:

Heidi the Hick said...

I read that too. Yeesh!

You are right: you only need one. It's one step at a time.

So... what CD did you end up getting?