Wednesday, 11 June 2008

'Cause I need calm...


Here they are crawling over everything. 

This is the Blue Cat showing his mad modelling skillz. Isn't he just handsome? He's standing next to my beloved red japanese acorn tree. LOVE IT!

This is my little cat about halfway through the photo session. He had been laying in the black (with leopard print blanket) catbed for awhile but got too hot. 

"Don't you need to give me some food nao, puh-leez?"

This was after the long hot summer afternoon, when they were still pretty convinced it was cooler to be an outside cat than an in. 

"Let us out!"


As you can see though, everybody is healthy once more, enabling catmummy to edit unhindered. Yay. 


6 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

dem catz is awsum.

Want to tuch der swade coatz.

Bloo cat is soopermodel.

Littel cat haz kyoot face.

Heidi the Hick said...

Oh yeah- gorgeous patio!

JKB said...

You know Heidi, I just spit out Cola all over my keyboard.

Dis iz bad. LOL

Why don't you come over for a visit, like a week or so? Then you could vege on the patio with me and teh boyz, I could take you to all the cool spots to write, and you could have your very own flat (we have a flat above us for visitors) plus kewl German fud??!!

The offer is open!

ROFL

JKB said...

You know Heidi, I just spit out Cola all over my keyboard.

Dis iz bad. LOL

Why don't you come over for a visit, like a week or so? Then you could vege on the patio with me and teh boyz, I could take you to all the cool spots to write, and you could have your very own flat (we have a flat above us for visitors) plus kewl German fud??!!

The offer is open!

ROFL

Heidi the Hick said...

Ah, the ancestral home... I'd love to take you up on it, but it might have to wait awhile!

I really want to pet those catz!

JKB said...

Maybe someday we'll get you here. The ancestral home. *snort*