Friday, 11 July 2008

Hmpf

Aw heck, don't mind me. 

Where the Red Fern Grows: 75K
Summer of the Monkeys: 88K
Old Yeller: 35K

All middle grade. 

Vyn got the beeyotch slap last night. I'm going to finish P and query her before I start with ole Vynnie. He needs more research, and I really want to read a particular book before I start, seeing as I need to have all my ducks in a row beforehand somehow for him. I can work on both; they are such different books I wouldn't have a problem with them, I think. 

SO that information you see up above? Research for P, or right now titled IKE in my computer. My critique group has given me good signals that I ought to go forward with it,,,and I do really love P and her problems and possum. So...I'm gonna do it while I wait to be able to buy my book I want. 

I know, I am SUCH a flake. Sue me. 

EDITED TO ADD:

I'm gonna stick some pressure on. The book is there, waiting. P knows what she needs to do. I am becoming a slacker with all this QUERY business. 

So I'm going to give myself the next five weeks to get this MG out. 

THAT should keep me busy. 

bwa ha ha


4 comments:

TigerYogiji said...

Is this who I think this is?

Does the name "Ganesha" ring a bell?

JKB said...

jaja, Harroo, darlink!

You found me! I found you!

*singin*

cindy said...

bring it!

good luck, j!!

/bootay shake! =D

JKB said...

Thanks, Cyn!

Anything to get me off the "what ifs" of the partials out there (as well as those damnable queries).

I was going slowly nuts with bells.

LOL