Monday, 25 August 2008

I know, another post...

But right now getting a lot of nothing done, seeing as I came home to an infected dog paw. Said dog (50 pounds of Do Not Want) and I are struggling in the foyer, as I attempt to make him soak his poor paw in steaming hot water to open it up and he attempts to tell me to back the heck OFF his poor foot. I'm feeling it but your health is more important than a little hot water, buddy.

I'm almost positive he has a puncture wound, but it'll take awhile until that thing opens up. 

The boyz watch the dog whine and cry, and I'm almost certain they're laughing behind their paws at him. The other dog is sleeping on the couch. He doesn't have crazy weird stuff like the M-dog has. That dog just has bad stars, no two ways around it.

How's the books coming along?

1 comment:

Heidi the Hick said...

"That dog just has bad stars, no two ways around it."

Poor guy!

(But I might have to use that line y'know. It's secretly genius.)

Go, Dr Jen. Fix up that dog.