Wednesday, 10 September 2008

(Snoopy) (Snoopy) (Snoopy)

If you have icons, you know what that means. It's a dancing snoopy.

Why would I have a dancing Snoopy on my blog title, you ask? 

Because I'm HALF done with revisions as of this morning!

Yes, I'm excited too. 

I will have to go through and give it some one overs, but it's looking pretty darn good. Word count has kind of exploded, though - from 40 k to 50 k - but that is okay, so that's how I'm rollin' baby.

Okay, now off for another round o'edits. 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

10k added?? You're doing some major writing too!

How often do you keep in contact with AE? Do you email whenever you have a question or concern?

Can't wait to read your book! The whole thing, I mean... not just in bits and pieces!

JKB said...

I am really excited to see your reaction, as well as the kids! I am on tenterhooks...

I email when I have a question, but otherwise we go along with our days...I am sure that will change once she gets the first rewrite, and I'm okay with that.

I just sent her some chocolate (you too!) so I reckon next week or so I'll hear from her. LOL

How are your edits coming along?