Thursday, 30 October 2008

Tagged! And I love my blog friends

So right now I'm attempting to write up my detailed synopsis for Book 2, Texas Fall, so that I can see any plot holes or issues *before* the first draft. 

And if you've read the post directly under this one, you'll realize P is giving me the major finger. LOLZ. 

*sigh*

So in the spirit of procrastination, I've been tagged by Jen and I'm going to do this meme instead. So there.

(sticks tongue out)

It is...seven random facts about me. 

1. When I was in third grade my teacher, Mrs. Kuhlman, commended me on my patience when waiting for her assistance gluing my pasta skeleton to a black piece of paper for art class. I have never been prouder of being patient in my life. 

2. When I was ten years old I went through an Indian phase in my riding career. I had a nasty appaloosa horse named Buffy and decided to ride her hanging off the side, like I was an indian...except I fell right off on my head when she ducked out on me and lay passed out for the afternoon. This might be an explanation for certain things... :)

3. I am stubborn. Stubborn. STUBBORN. Nothing is going to happen with me unless I decide it. I will fob you off, make excuses and downright tell you no to your face. I am stubborn.

4. I love to iron clothes, and use it to work out knotty plot points. 

5. Hallow's Eve and the Day of the Dead are my favorite holiday combination. 

6. I speak fluent German, general Spanish, French, smatterings of Arabic and mostly fluent English. :) I lose more of the English the longer I don't speak it as a primarily language.

7. I owned and showed the Number 1 Azawakh in the US for two years, and then we went to Europe and beat all the european dogs to Reserve Best in World. That was a time. 

Okay. I tag Heidi, Heidi, Brit and Kerri. You don't have to, and feel free to do it if you'd like!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

You are impressive!

I'm not surprised about the stubborn thing... I think that's why you are doing so well as a writer!

The language thing... well, colored me majorly impressed! I am awful with languages. just awful! I took seven years of Spanish and know enough to barely scrape by. I know a few words and phrases in German, enough to thoroughly embarrass myself. And pig latin. Except I don't speak it fluently.

Does that count towards my seven things??

:) I'll do this next week. Gives me the weekend to ruminate on qualities I can share!