Saturday, 15 November 2008

CBOH - CIH

What exactly is this abbreviation, you ask?

Cat Butt On Heater - Cat Is Happy.

There is something about winter here...the heater becomes the boyz' personal cat sauna, and the Blue Cat, for one, employs many different poses in order to cook all parts.

Back thigh area:

Elbows...

Other side back area...

And just when it gets too hot to handle, a little standing for the footsies...


The Black cat does not bask in the heat like the Blue cat, but he likes it fine. 


Hope you're having a great weekend!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

so funny! They are adorable! If I had heaters like that in my house I might be tempted to do the same thing!

We did have radiators like that in my dorm in college... I cooked food on them! Man those things got hot...

JKB said...

LOL!

I don't know how they don't cook their insides...because um, those things are h-a-w-t.

But so far, so good.

pseudosu said...

bluecatz tail curling around his leg in first shot is awesome!

Heidi the Hick said...

I'd like to join them!