Saturday, 1 November 2008

The Day of the Dead!


Or, in which I begin my second book!

It seems fitting, somehow, to write my first sentence down in my spanking new empty doc titled, Texas Fall, on a Mexican Holy Day. Gives me good vibes. 

I've been waiting and pacing myself until I get up a pretty good outline and/including a synopsis before I start. I know definitely where I want to go, how I want to do it, and I'm afraid that even with P not cooperating with me right now *she doesn't like outlines* she's not going to have an easy time of it. 

So today? The Day of the Dead? 

It's when I start Texas Fall!


1 comment:

Heidi said...

Excellent! Love that picture, and yes, it seems entirely fitting.

I hope you get as excited about this one as the last one. Man, at that rate you'll be done by Christmas!

:)