Tuesday, 9 December 2008

Day 5 - Berlin

Now we are to Berlin! 

First off, some yummy currywurst/pommes (weiner with sauce and curry, and french fries) at the birthplace of the stuff.

Here we are at the Brandenburger Tor. Berlin only is from the 13th century, *sniff sniff* but very beautiful. 

And believe it or not, if you walk past this monstrosity and continue on the street, up to the left at the second block is a Dunkin' Donuts! YAY glazed!!

I would like to take the 'rents here, to Charlottenberg Palace, but we have to see about time, because I'm certain they will want to see Checkpoint Charlie (the checkpoint entrance to the East from the West part of Berlin) and possibly ... 

The Berlin wall. Or what is left of it. 

Now see, it is as if I haven't left at all!

2 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

just want you to know that I am LOVING THIS!

Heidi said...

me too!

What an incredibly gorgeous and history-rich place!