Wednesday, 10 December 2008

Day 6 - Amsterdam!

Last day? Amsterdam!

I loves me some Amsterdam, too. 

It seems like what anybody says when you mention Amsterdam is "red light district". Yup, it's got one, but it's also got canals...

And people live on them, in houseboats, which just fries my brain. 

Can you imagine waking up and seeing this out of your hold? MMM. I would totally live in one. 

For like, a day or so. 

As the end of our tour, I think we'll take the 'rents out to the Anne Frank House. I haven't ever been there, or read her book but I'll rectify that this time. 

And thats...it. 

Then it's just here and there coming up. But I think after these last few days and this big tour, they will be tired of Germany. :) But I feel confident I've shown them some of the nicest parts.





5 comments:

Danette Haworth said...

Jennifer,

Your photos are outstanding!

Heidi said...

That is quite a whirlwind tour you're giving! But we miss you, so hurry back!

Heidi the Hick said...

ahhhhhh... more places on my world tour list...

Jan Heering said...

Great Amsterdam Pics.

I do live in Amsterdam and I written some interesting articles about Amsterdam on my new Amsterdam website. Check it out at: myamsterdamguide.com

Jan

What's up with said...

Looking great! I think Amsterdam is well worth a visit for foreigners. I try to prepare them for an Amsterdam visit on my blog: What's up with Amsterdam