Wednesday, 3 December 2008

So...

...here's the thing, my fellows...

As you all know, we're taking the 'rents on a German/Netherlands/Austria trip coming up here (ack - FRIDAY!) And I know you all might possibly, just a little bit, miss me. 

But I know HOW to fix this! 

*blast of trumpets*

I'll have a little about every place we're visiting during the seven days, and some pretty pictures, so it's almost like you are able to come along too! And then, at the end, I'll ask a question and whoever gets it right gets a hug-pack of German Christmas goodies, delivered to their very door!

Now isn't that nice? 

(I'm feeling especially chivalrous as the HUBS *love him* is letting me take Gunther the computer. YAY!)

This should, I feel, offset your dismay that I'm not here to comment in turn on your blogs. I'll have lots of catching up to do when I returns!

XO

3 comments:

Heidi said...

We love your hubs, too! (You sure he's not letting Gunter along just so he can blog too??)

Can't wait for the pics!

Heidi the Hick said...

Oh my gosh, I love vicarious travel!!!!

pseudosu said...

What is this "Letting" you speak of?