Thursday, 22 January 2009

Secrets to Cope series: 2

Sometimes you need something just completely un writing related to help you get through this looooong process. 

May I present: 

The best, coolest, awesome-est show on television for your coping pleasure....

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

I love this show. Love it. Not just for the beefcake. Not just for the tough, smart women characters. 

Not just for Gaius Baltar. 

(Although mark my words, that will be the name of our next cat. For a vomitous little maggot of a bad guy, you just can't help rooting for the little creep.)

The plot is outstanding. They constantly keep you guessing but the writers know their universe so well that you realize you SHOULD have known that plot twist, in hindsight. So it's a constant face:palm.

I've lost count of how many times I've seen the shows, the webisodes, the secret websites, the fan-blogs and official bits. Lots. 

This show helps me cope. And for that, I love it. 

So say we all. 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I expected chocolate somewhere in these coping posts. Does it help if I eat chocolate while watching BG??

One that doesn't work is American Idol. You'd think all those tone-deaf people would know they can't sing, let alone be the best in the world, but some are actually that deluded. Which makes me fear i might be that way about my writing...

Thank heavens querying is a little less public!

Kerri said...

I'm a Gossip type Girl myself. Sometimes I can be a Hero or Terminator, some days I'm a bit Grey, but mostly I'm just True Blooded.