Monday, 12 January 2009

Today's the day...

...it all begins. 

Marlene has said to continue work on the next novel, continue being normal and stuff, and I'll follow her advice. 

I'll try not to think about it. 

Luckily, I go back to work tomorrow and will have enough to do there to keep my mind off it during the day.  I have FS to work on on the train, so that takes care of those 4 hours. But at night? That's when I think I'll freak, so I have to figure out something to do then. 

wish me luck.

8 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

catz n dogz are good distractions!

go for some walks too.

And write!

pseudosu said...

Oooo, luck luck luck!
Good for you!

Heidi said...

you won't have time to freak... you'll be too busy figuring out which offer you want to take! :)

JKB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JKB said...

Heidi TH - You have an excellent point. I must add exercise to my list.

Pseu - thanks, man. Keep sprinkling the lucky dust around here!

Heidi - AWWW you are the best. I hope your forecast comes to pass.

XOXO!!

Brit said...

Woo-Hoo! I'm so happy for you! And Heidi is absolutely right - going over all the offers will be exhausting!

ORION said...

The trick is to keep writing the next book and the next...each step is fraught with both rejection and elation...
good luck

JKB said...

Brit - Thanks! I'll side with you there... :)

Orion - I hope I handle it all as gracefully as you. That would indeed be a successful thing. Thanks for coming by!