Saturday, 10 January 2009

WOWZA.

So, here it is. 

I'm super-pleased and not a little proud to introduce my agent, Marlene Stringer, to you all. She is super-cool and doesn't mind me asking her questions about any part of the entire publishing industry thing, seeing as she has over 30 years of experience on both sides of the fence, I am really pleased and feeling incredibly lucky to have her.

(PS I'd like to take this moment and thank those of you who helped me make this decision. You know who you are, and I heart you all.)

Thus we come to the other part of my news. 

WE START TO SUB NEXT WEEK. 

Like, next week. Starting the 12th of January. 

*falls over and dies*

6 comments:

JenWriter said...

Yay, congrats!!

Bryn Greenwood said...

Exciting! Good luck with the subs.

Heidi said...

Incredible! I can't believe it's moving that fast!! Does it even seem real yet??

I'm so excited for you!

Stephen Parrish said...

You done good. Marlene is a class act.

JKB said...

Thanks guys, I am so excited!

Particularly since I seem to be finally getting better, and can sit up in bed!

Heidi the Hick said...

This is gonna rock!

(word verification: pulse)