Wednesday, 4 February 2009

Fun times? Or insane times?

Well, guess what!

I'm doing a Non-fiction, too. A proposal, of course. Of a subject dear to my heart. Can you guess?

It involves animals. (And that is as far as I'm going) 

But I haven't done it before, and while I think I have enough information (and contacts, as well as a platform YAY) to get it done, a nonfiction proposal is a whole different beast. 

I've approached a friend that does NF to see if I can pick her brain and do an interview with her, maybe it'll help. But I've got to say, its very cool to be working on it, and a welcome addition to my insane life. 

You know, you can use it! Too much fiction writing? Take a break and switch to the proposal. Done with the proposal? Back to the fiction.

Wash, repeat.

Fun times. 

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Nice to see you taking it easy.

Heidi said...

if you look up multitasking in the dictionary, it's a picture of you! :)

JKB said...

heeeeeheeeeeeheeeeeeheeeeee