Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Gettin' my rear in gear

You know how long it's been since I've done goals? 

Bad writer. 

So I think, right now, Tuesdays will be my goals post. This still leaves Mondays and Wednesdays to be fun times in JKB land, but I've got to buckle down, here. 

Right now, I'm standing on 13k finished. Between today and next Tuesday (where I'll hold myself accountable), I'll: 

- Get 8k more words in.
- Get 5 more pics oin on P
- Get my NF research paid up (more on that tomorrow)
- Get the NF How to read. 

I think that's good. The week's only got 7 days, after all. 

What are your goals shaping up to be? 

6 comments:

pseudosu said...

I actually got 10k revised yesterday. I have about 44k to go, and I gave myself until the end of Feb, (but I really want it done NOW.) Some areas need to be completely rewritten, but a few just need a good buffing.

(Also- lose 10 lbs by June-- I know, not related, but, still...)

Heidi said...

I'm normally so goal oriented; I've let myself go these days. At this point I'd settle for everyone in the family healthy and out the door in the morning!

I won't put a number on it, but I want to make serious headway into my new book. And by serious, I mean more than one chapter.

Heidi the Hick said...

Goals?

Ride twice this week, for an hour each ride.

Wash some dishes. (I'm serious, it's ridiculous.)

Confirm which ten agents are getting queries.

Get my website ready (eeeeeee)

Get another 5000 words written.

So, yeah, I'll be busy.

Brit said...

Well, heck. I need to post a goal or two myself.

This week:

Spend more time writing on my MIP.

Study.

Get all work done for next week's due dates.

Heidi the Hick said...

Well, I rode Bo for an hour and I got some dishes washed! yay me! Then I got sidetracked looking at dresses online and forgot about agents for a minute.

But there's alwaaaaays tomorroooooo...

Kerri said...

Mine is simple and can be reduced to one word: finish.