Wednesday, 4 March 2009

I have found my writing mojo once again...

...and all it took was a little elbow grease. 

But seriously. I had really slacked off these last two weeks, all talk and no do, until I saw a writing buddy had decided to stretch herself to get her WIP finished. 

And I was like, wtf aren't I doing that? I am all about the goals, bb...so, I figured out how much I had left, and BOOM. 

And then this morning when I sat down in the train Jakob perked right up and was like HELLLOOOOOO here you go! And oh, here's an idea for the book that happens after this book! And this will happen! And this! 

And I almost missed my stop I was writing so hard. I swear I was drooling. 

So I am really, super proud to say I have found my mojo, no need to look for it at the lost property office no way, I've got it right here with me. 

6 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

that's what I wanna hear! Maybe there is hope for me too eh?

JKB said...

Definitely. :)

pseudosu said...

Way to pwn the rabbit hole!

Patti said...

I love when you get on a roll.

Heidi said...

Yay! I knew it was there somewhere! sounds like 40,000 in 40 days won't be any problem after all! :)

Alex Moore said...

woot! you on a roll, grrl :) keep on rocking