Saturday, 14 March 2009

Turning point: POSITIVITY

Today I've decided I've whinged enough. 

I am talking about the wips, which is great, but I'm whinging too. I'm not that kind of person. So, to remind me, I'm having POSITIVITY WEEK on my blog. 

You know, to get into the habit and stuff. 

So, without further ado, things I think are PRETTEH and I lubs dem ::

My orchard farm. 

My Gunthie. (He's like a year old now!)


My tulips my darrrrling hubsy brought me. 


The ultimate sweetness that is sunshine kittehs.

Another orchid, cause I love them.

You? What, from just looking quickly around, do you see that is precious to you? 

Long Live Positivity Week!! 


4 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful orchids!!

And I notice Gunther has all his letters still on his keyboard. Get to writing, girl! :)

So me? I love my mac too. And my big comfy sweatshirt I'm bundled up in this morning. And the daffodil bouquet I rescued from the snow yesterday. Fresh flowers in a snow storm... can you beat that?

Glad you are thinking all positively this week. Good for yoU!

The Unbreakable Child said...

Just, beautiful!!! Yay, for a bit of positive!
hugs

JKB said...

Thanks Heidi! YAY!! for comfy sweatshirts! YOu know, they don't make them over here? Can you imagine? And daffodils...can't beat some flowers...

Kim, thanks for the super-kind words! HUGS BACK

Patti said...

I'll join in on that attitude. I need some of it this week.