Wednesday, 1 April 2009

Day 3: Whoya commented on? Huh? Huh?

All right, up until yesterday I've commented on *new for me* great blogs like: 


And it's fun, so I'll keep it up. 

Also, in the spirit of the GREAT POLL EXTRAVAGANZA (tm), another quiz:
Also. There's a new blog in town, looking kind of interesting...and they asked me to be in it. I'll be writing on Fridays, just a little post really, talking about I don't know what, but likely writing related. And trying to make sense. (BTW, this is *exactly* the sort of thing I believe blogs are for. I met these guys through blogs, through networking and commenting.)

If you want to check it, it's here.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

I've been keeping up with reading this but not commenting so much this week. So now I'm trying to catch up!

I've hit a few new ones.. Patti and Cindy this morning. I'll try to do one more this afternoon.

Congrats on getting invited to be a blogger on another blog. When do we get the 4Corners one going? Maybe we should stop waiting for inspiration and just write!

Kerri said...

I can't keep up w/ ours, mine, Tweets. I don't know how you manage it all ;o)

Patti said...

Sometimes it can leave you quite exhausted at the end of the day.