Monday, 27 April 2009

In Which I Flail Like A Fangirl

One of my very coolest Agentbros, the fab and über-talented Alex Bledsoe, was at OddCon this weekend.

He's a writer, yo. But even more than that, a great guy. And his book the Sword Edged Blond is FULL OF AWESOME. If you like fantasy, it's perfect.

But anyway.

He knows that Pat Rothfuss will be on my blog at some point, and that I love his little Hobbitt-ness...seriously, him (and Alex) are my two favourite 'boy' fantasy writers out there right now. I love them both loads.

And now I love them both more, because Alex took a picture of Pat for me.

How full of freakin' awesome is this:


Alex even blogged about it.
I am flailin'.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

so fun!

someday you'll be doing this for some other aspiring writer. They probably think it's just as cool as you. :)

marsh to the fore said...

I'd be on cloud heaven if this happened to me! What a way to start the week!

Heidi the Hick said...

THAT GUY is AWESOME!

This is something I love about blogging: I'd never heard of him, but now I know his name and that he's hilarious.

Treasure that photo! And I agree - you'll be a role model too, and maybe are already!

AutumnZ said...

You are totally on the road to being a future aspiring writer's inspiration.

JKB said...

Heidi and AZ, I won't hold my breath but it would be cool, wouldn't it?

Marsh, I was. I totally was! It made my month, easily. So cooool.

HeidiTH, He is hysterical...and he writes a damn good book. No better mix, IMO. :)