Tuesday, 7 April 2009

Ramblin' Tuesday

My brain is not here enough to be able to make a big post. So I'm going to ramble. Some more. 

I've got a lot of words on FS. A lot. It's getting to the big exciting ending, and it's building up like I would not believe. I generally know how it ends, and I see the end scene quite starkly in my head. But the points between there and where I'm at are a bit fuzzy, so each time something new happens I'm like, "D'oh!! Didn't see that one coming!" ::facepalm::

It's really funny to be amused by stitches and the lines they leave in your skin. Except it's not. And i don't like them. 

I'm hoping for some super good news from the doctor today. And other news. And I'm just hoping for it. 

I started reading Ursula le Guin over the weekend. What a total win! Am I the only idiot fantasy reader that has never read her until now? Jeez. 

Is there such a thing as leaf cleaner, and can I have some? 

I seem to be stuck in some alternate universe where there is no new news. I mean on anything. Can I get me some of that please? KTHX

My cat has a fat belly. 

7 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm glad the book is coming along so well. Maybe there is silence on the other one to give you time to finish this one.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a deluge of good news!

Kerri said...

Hey! It's a bit of chunk. He's gotta keep warm in the winter.

Patti said...

I love it when surprises pop up as your writing.

JKB said...

Heidi - thanks. I'm hoping so too. Heh.

Kerri, my position exactly. But everybody doesn't necessarily buy that around here.

Patti - me too. Isn't it great? ;)

Heidi the Hick said...

I ramble. Proves you're thinking!

JKB said...

Good, Heidi. So we're together on this.

I like to ramble sometimes. It's one of my favourite posts.

Peter said...

Ahh.. Ursula Le Guin is fantastic.. In fact, I always said that when I bought a sailboat I'd name it Lookfar after the boat in her Earthsea novels.. until I found out it's bad luck to rename a boat.. :)