Sunday, 12 April 2009

So it's like, Easter. Or Ostara. Or Ostern. 

Here I am, with my yearly wishes from our house to yours! 

First, the Bluecat must be humiliated. I bring your attention to the slightly out of focus picture, alongside the hubsies fingers as he tried to hold one wriggling hairless cat and a piece of paper straight.  


Next comes Blackcat (aka, Satan'skitteh, no lie). 

I would like to draw your attention to his "EFF OFF AND DIEEEEEE" look. I find it brilliant, really. 

He's so expressive. 


But really, have a happy holiday, whereever you are, whatever you're doing. We're here for you, bb. 


9 comments:

Kerri said...

That is so terrible and so funny. Can't wait to see the Halloween costumes.

Karen Duvall said...

How adorable! I humiliate my cats on Halloween, but any holiday will do. :) Very creative!

bryngreenwood said...

Hee hee! I still can't get over how much Blueboy looks like my Bluegirl, except more manly.

JKB said...

Karen, I'm with you. Every holiday is a possibility to humiliate them. Better than the poinsetta collars for Christmas. Really. Those things were heinous.

Red, I had to laugh when you said Blueboy was MANLY!! I told him about it, I think he's going to twitter it. He mentioned following you on twitter. Rofl.

Kerri, it's on. Humiliation station, it is.

AutumnZ said...

Hilarious!

zmq said...

ahahahaha, you made my day!
great pics! :)

marsh to the fore said...

Totally off the wall funny. Did the hubs survive? I have never known a cat that would put up with this kind of humiliation, which, of course, makes it all the funnier.

Heidi the Hick said...

THOSE EYES!!!!!

Wow!

Happy to you too!

Erica Douglas said...

Your kitties are gorgeous! I've always wanted a spinx.