Monday, 18 May 2009

Flat Fun for a Monday

Well, we *might* have found a room. It's gorgeous, in a perfect location, and I love it lots. 

Here it is. Isn't it pretty? 

Like I said, we really do like it. We'll have to wait and see about if they take us or not, but we look pretty good on paper. (and in real life? dunno. lol) There's a hallway in there that the boys are going to looooove pounding down, though. 

Just in case (in the event that) they do say no, though, we're going back on Wednesday *coughcoughMYBIRTHDAYcoughcough* to look at a couple more rooms, just so we're able to get something. I'm so over this mess. heh. 

Tomorrow I'll have a better blog post up, international but relevant at the same time. Heh heh.

Oh - please mark on your calendars! Since I will be stuck in Berlin all day on Wednesday, I'm having my Birthday Party on the Blog on Thursday! I'll have the food, the drink, just need you all to come by to add the fun!

5 comments:

zmq said...

love it! especially the floor.

good luck. ich drücke euch die Daumen :).

Kerri said...

It's terrific. Nice that you posted the pics and address so we can stalk you.

Heidi said...

Oooh! Love the kitchen! Are all flats in Germany so light and airy and WHITE? I wish my own house looked so bright! (of course, add in six grimy little hands and that goes away pretty fast!)

I'll cross my fingers you get it!

marsh to the fore said...

I double cross my fingers you get it!

I'm with Heidi. I can't believe how white both these flats have been.

We'll check the blog on Wednesday.

Read your email for a special message!

AutumnZ said...

I hope that your birthday is all about self indulgence and the celebration of you!