Thursday, 28 May 2009

So far, so good.

You know today, where I'd planned to think positive thoughts? 

Well, I wasn't able to think about anything other than Release Notes and their editing. And testing. And release candidates. All day. And I got to the end of the day with watery eyes and stress oozing out every pore. 

So I went for a run with the hubs, and unpacked my BRAND NEW SHINY Battlestar Galactica: the Board Game!!! and gloated over it. Yes, I put all the individual pieces in their own pretty miniature plastic bags. You know, to keep them separated and happy. 

I know this is a miniature post, but hey, on the train I got in 2k of words, which basically means tomorrow, when there's a lolcat up, I'm 1/3 done. 

And that is a happy feeling. :)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

oh happy indeed!! :)

have fun with the game!

marsh to the fore said...

As Jackie Gleason would have said, "How good it is!" Have fun with that game!

Kerri said...

Did Soeren mind sharing a bed w/ the Gaius figure?