Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Tomorrow: 'Just for today'

Tomorrow I have planned something special for myself. And I'd like to invite you to be in on it.

Starting tomorrow morning, I'm going to pretend (Fake it til you make it) that one of my most dearest, loveliest desires has - happened. It's real.

I think it'll be a good thing to just imagine. How would I handle it? Because frankly, I haven't given it a thought. And at some point, I'm going to need to. Why not send that positivity and happiness out into the universe? I never know what I'll get back. :)

So, wanna do it with me? I'll report on my experiment tomorrow.

4 comments:

Patti said...

I do that all the time. Sometimes to the point where I have to shake myself because it feels too real.

marsh to the fore said...

What a great idea! I do that all the time too but my version is known as day dreaming and then I feel stupid for thinking it, but going in and actively thinking it! Great idea!

Heidi said...

Am I the only one this scares the bejeebers out of? Every now and then - like every time the phone rings - I think: this could be it! And then I let myself go there just the tiniest bits and my heart starts thudding and it gets all too big for me.

I am scared to death to go there, because I am scared I will never be there.

So go you!! If you've got any extra positivity at the end of the day, send it my way!

AutumnZ said...

This is a wonderful idea!