Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Dreams do come true.

I know a lot of writers that are pretty irritated with other writer's success. In fact, there've been some twitter controversies recently, which just goes to show - *think* before you *tweet*.

lol

Anyway, can you all do me a favour? My friend Aprilynne Pike, a regular mom with some really cute kids and a great husband, wrote a book. She kind of exploded on the scene, more or less, and now has some really great news.

I'm a firm believer in "What success you have, I have," as I do think we're all in this together. So if you get a chance today, can you go over and comment on her post? Spread the love and share in the excitement?

Congratulations, Aprilynne! I'm super proud of you!! Livin' the dream, allllll right!

4 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

That's great news! And I believe a great attitude begets (eventually) great news. :)

Heidi said...

I'm with you. Wishing bad juju on some other author doesn't make mine any better. 700,000 books gets published every year. Who says we don't all have a space in there?

I love to read about other people's success, because it means it's possible. It's hope.

I'm off to her blog to read about her great news. Thanks for sharing!

JKB said...

Thanks laydeez! It's always nice to see such positivity in life!!! :0)))

Patti said...

Her news is awesome and I agree it only hurts yourself to be jealous.