Friday, 24 July 2009

General Randomosity or Happy Friday

We're finally settling into the new flat, and starting to get some kind of schedule. Thank goodness.

I've found a polo club and after three aborted attempts to get out there, I'm going on Sunday. Which will be good for my mental health, I think.

Today's Friday, which is a really good thing but it causes me to wonder: what the heck happened to the LAST WEEK. Was I in a time warp? Because first thing I know, it's Monday and now BOOM Friday. Insane.

My cat Blue's still sick, but getting slowly better. I hate feeling very helpless and I always do when one of the boys is sick. I hate that.

I have a backpack to go food shopping now. Like a good little Berliner, I pack it all in and get on the bus to go home. For some reason this is the quinessential city thing I never thought I'd do. I mean, a backpack.

Book is going well! I'm at about 42k, with the highest word count being 55 to end. I think I'll be done before then, and I did manage to work out the rest of the book til the end yesterday. So ... it goes pretty well.

Gosh this was random. How YOU doin'????

4 comments:

Merrilee said...

Wow, you play polo? I am awed.

Brit said...

This is a nice little update on your corner of the world!

Cool! Have fun playing Polo.

Heidi Willis said...

That's so AWESOME that you found a polo club there!! Have a fantastic time!!

So glad Blue Kitty is doing better. Slow but steady...

I totally know what you mean about the week disappearing. I think this whole summer is a time warp!

Heidi Yantzi said...

Time warp no kidding! I want to hear about polo next week. You really do need that!