Guess what? Loki is having a party in my belly *like right now* and I can feel it! Yup, over the weekend Seh-nyor Sprog let us know a) he/she really is in there and b) YO, let's get this party STARTED!
So what have we been up to?
- OMG have you guys had these DREAMS? Full technicolour dreams, not even just American Blockbuster style! The most recent (this morning) involved a mysterious tropical island -- off the coast of NORTHERN GERMANY (yeah right!) called Costa Cora, and then somehow my hubs saved the day against a gigantic Japanese-style godzilla alligator by shoving a coconut down its throat while I strangled it. Yeah. I mean, these dreams are EPIC. Insane!
- Food. Food. FOOD. I am always hungry, but lately somehow I don't know what I'm hungry for? And if I don't eat exactly what I don't know I'm craving, I'm hungry literally 5 minutes later for the thing I don't know what I'm craving. It is a little...odd. Not to mention the fact that I eat more now than hubs, who is this house's official 'leftover pig.' Not anymore, good fellow! That would be ah, me.
- Still tired, but this is my only major problem. The doctor says 'that's pregnancy' and I say bollocks! You can't be tired for nine months straight, right? RIGHT?
- Little Loki, we got to see you on ultrasound Wednesday night and you are a jerking, twitching rock-hard partying little thing. Lots and lots of pictures! We stared at the screen almost in tears, and we saw you turning around and using your little hands and stuff. I swear I laughed so hard the ultrasound wand came out when you picked your nose. GUESS WHO THAT IS LIKE, IT"S NOT MUMMY AND NOT THE CATS. You are daddy's little baby! No sucking of the thumb for you, my laddie!
It's so surreal to see it move and think Holy Crap on a piece of Toast its alive in there OMG. Still gets me. We have an appt in three weeks for the "money shot", please go along with it so I can start to get coloured clothes! HA!
- UTIs. UTIs? You can get these when you're pregnant? All I can say is, EW.
Whew. I'm so glad I'm doing this, I think. I think. HA!