Thursday, 3 September 2009

Baby Stuff!

Hey Loki sprog! You're almost official, now! \o/ for that! This month is your next dr appointment, although I don't want to talk about that right now! And we've been informed we have to book you *now* for a spot at the kinder-care of our choice o.O or we ... won't find one. And the same goes for the hospital. I mean, WTF kid? How many people are popping them out?!

Here's the nasty this last week....

- Where. Has. My. Brain. Gone? Seriously, I can't remember anything longer than about an hour! And if I'm only paying half attention to you you might as well just forget it. *sigh*

- My kid is gonna come to the house after his/her birth all decked out in Twitter stuff! Loki, you've got a nice swaddle blanket, a cute knitted hat and booties all ready for you! It's insane! I love Twitter. :-)

- What the cat doesn't know doesn't hurt him, right? Guess who's gonna be my swaddling practice warm body?? o.O Count on a very traumatised cat in the upcoming months!

- I've decided on a style for the nursery, but the hubs named it. And it's a classic: Pippi Longstocking's Crack Den style. Seriously, how awesome is that?

- OMG Whoever let a pregnant chick look at the internet at lunch...and whoever put up those DARLING SHOES and DARLING TSHIRTS and DARLING PANTS...my husband shall hate you.

- Pommes is still the winner, although you decided to let up on your host organ and let me not be sick anymore. That in itself is the best part of this whole pregnancy thing.

- OH, and the fact that somehow I manage to drink 3 liters of water A DAY, 1/2 a liter of ginger ale and some apple juice mixed with sparkling water. I frickin' feel like a camel.

3 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

LOL! Sounds great. :) I adored being pregnant. And then, of course, you get the precious little boogers after.

Patti said...

You are a camel, that's a ton of liquid. Glad your feeling better. I liked the middle months of pregnancy and that's all I'm going to say about that.

Heidi Willis said...

pregnancy was the first time I ever drank water. On purpose, anyway. :)

I love how excited and upbeat you are all the time now!