Thursday, 8 October 2009

Baby Edition: Feeling gooood

Hey Loki! You've finally allowed my hormones to normalize which means NO MORE TIREDNESS! This makes me a happy girl. And means I feel somewhat normal, except for the mornings (most mornings, in fact) where I wake up wondering why I woke up, and then realize you're having a party in there.

Evidently my subconscious hasn't caught up to the current sitch yet.

Next week I think we find out (if you're willing to cooperate, please cooperate!!) if you are a girl or a boy. It would be nice to find out, if only for your papa to shut up with the ultrasound-as-videogame bit.

Heh

Other than an overwhelming longing for powdered donuts (NO JOY!) I'm okay, you're okay, everything is okay!

And you out there, my darling readers? Whaddya think? Boy or girl?

4 comments:

Heidi Willis said...

I have so much to do this morning, I wasn't going to read blogs, but I had to do this one!! I love Loki updates, and I was just thinking this morning of you and baby, and wondering how y'all are doing.

I have no guesses. It's a 50/50 shot, so I'm saying girl. Just because I felt like saying that. Not because I held a ring over your stomach or anything (which totally doesn't work, if someone tries to pull that on you!! Except... well, it did with me, but I still don't believe it!!)

So glad you're feeling better!

Kerri said...

Yay for second trimester. It's the best.

Merrilee said...

I say boy :) Glad you are enjoying this time, and the loki sprog is an active little lad :)

Erin Halm said...

Glad you are feeling less tired, and that the little critter is very active. I´m going to say boy. Don´t know why, maybe cause I have two of them. Either way, as long as he/she is healthy, happy and cute (well, they´re all cute really).