Wednesday, 7 October 2009

Exciting.

I'm excited.

Why?

Well, it seems as though I can see the light at the end of the tunnel for PoloGRRL! Which means I can send that baby to The Wonder Agent and start work on the other baby, Forester's Son!

Which will need more work. *sigh*

But that's okay. In the meanwhile, I'm dreaming up the next book, but I guess what I really freakin' need to do is dream up a darn title for it. Because I can tell you almost everything (major-plot wise) about it, but shoot. A title?

I gotta get on that. And it's also quite funny, as normally I know the title I want to use. But not this time. It's so tricksy!

You? Does the chicken (plot) or the egg (title) come first?

2 comments:

Patti said...

My chicken definitely comes before my egg, sometimes my egg doesn't come at all.

Heidi Willis said...

Yay!! Your mad writing/editing skills amaze me!! I can't wait to hear what your agent has to say (all great things, I'm sure!).

I think my plots come first. Then titles. Most of the time. Except when it's the other way around.