- Stretch marks, Loki. STRETCH MARKS. I just found my first this morning, and as hubs said, "Loki is still growing! It won't be the last!" (Thanks honey) WHY OH WHY?
- DUDE. All those talks about how pregnant women get seats in the train and bus? TOTAL LIES. Why do people in this town avert their eyes from my belly and sink down in their seats? This is not cool.
- Heartburn. Constipation. Again, this is a WHYYYY? (Because if it's true that heartburn means you'll have some hair, Loki, you're gonna be It from the Addams family!)
- How will your grandparents react when they find out if you're a boy or girl? What is the best way to let them find out? A little present? A pic? Jury's still out. Any ideas out there?
- Why is there so much MISinformation out there? Even between countries advice? This is also not cool. The internet is particularly bad at this!
Thursday, 17 December 2009
So, questions I'm thinking about this morning, little Loki, as you tumble and twist in there, like some whacked-out gym enthusiast: