Friday, 4 December 2009

Sherman Alexie Day

Today is not LOLCAT day.

Today is SHERMAN ALEXIE day.

I love this guy. I always have. He walks the line, slips over each side many times, and is just generally a guy I'd love to have over so my hubs could drink beer with him and we could rag on stuff.

He's just so cool. And he puts his money where his mouth is. Very interesting viewpoint Mr. Alexie has on e-books, oh yes...

The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Sherman Alexie
www.colbertnation.com
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorU.S. Speedskating

2 comments:

Heidi Willis said...

Brilliant! I actually sat through the entire 6 minutes and 9 seconds riveted!

And I agree - he'd be a great one to have a beer with!

Heidi Yantzi said...

I'm really looking forward to these vids being available in Canada!!!!

(Like, now that we have electricity, haha)

I will have to look this guy up and find out more.