Monday, 4 January 2010

Good morning, dear readers!

I have fun news!

Although I am an MG writer, I know many writers and they are not all MG. Shocker, I know. In fact, two of these writers NOW have books out!

*pauses in respect*

To celebrate their accomplishment, because hey, anybody that gets one out in these times deserves it, I am going to interview them shortly on the blog.

First up is Heidi Willis, and soon (on the 20th of this month) Jill Myles. They might not write what I write, but they got it done and have a book to show for it!

Heidi's this week, and like I said, Jill is on the 20th. Please feel free to come by and show these talented lay-deez some love!

6 comments:

Janna Qualman said...

Yay, that's great! Look forward to them.

Carole Anne Carr said...

Always willing to celebrate success!

Patti said...

Yahoo for both of them.

Bethany Wiggins said...

I love reading writer interviews. Thanks for doing this, Jen!

Heidi Willis said...

I always love reading author interviews! Especially newer authors.

How is it possible I could be one of them? I'm pinching myself!

marsh to the fore said...

Yahoo! Such a good idea!