Monday, 22 February 2010

Anticipation.

Lots going on this week.

Lots.

Revisions. Anticipating getting comments back so I can send to my next betas. Appointment at the hospital. Gonna find out when and how Loki makes her flamboyant way into the world. Starting revisions on the new (older) project. I feel bad about this one, PoloGRRL. I love her, but I love Panic more. And it makes me feel like I'm choosing between family members to say that, you know?

All the kids in my books are mine, somehow. P, Jakob, Des, Ren...the animals that haunt the pages are precious to me too, but my poor little misguided kids I love the most. I cannot WAIT to turn Panic and PoloGRRL over to The Miracle Worker for her thoughts!

Oh yeah. I renamed Super Agent. There just wasn't enough...hallowedness...to her name. :-)

Plus the sun is shining, and after 2 months with no sun (seriously, it set a record) I find myself anticipating this fantastic, wonderful, great week! I cannot wait to sink my teeth into it!

But first, finishing beta-ing for a crit bud. Next...waiting on a package!

The waiting and finishing and tweaking never end, do they?

:-D

4 comments:

ChristaCarol said...

Good weather? Jealous. I had a 2 hour time slot of the 70s yesterday and Tuesday it's suppose to snow. WTH?

And no, the tweaking NEVER ends. Hope you get a breather soon!

Patti said...

I've decided the tweaking never ends. You sound so busy that I need to sit down.

Jonathon Arntson said...

Hurray for the sunshine! We have sun today too, it's so weird.

GL on the tweaking, it's never-ending, even when the pages are pried from your hands.

ChristaCarol said...

Oh, and one other thing. I gave you an award over at my blog :P Gotta check it out!