Monday, 1 February 2010

Hovering...

...I'm hovering.

Super Agent has one book. I'm actually going good with the revisings on Panic. I love this book, but you guys know that. I'm a stupid fangirl.

I'm not reading much, though, and I need to change that. How is it that I'm full-time home now, yet feel like I have LESS time than when I was working? Maybe it's because I am more tired or something. Every task seems so gargantuan.

But I'm carrying on. This book at least will be finished before the baby comes. It's my goal.

*whimper*

6 comments:

Ello said...

It's ok - you'll be fine. And I spent alot of time gazing at my big belly when I was pregnant. ;o)

Merrilee said...

You can DO EET!

Heidi Willis said...

I think you're sitting in a very good place right now.

I thought I'd have more time when the kids were in school. People with kids laughed at me. Turns out they were right. How the heck does that happen?

Enjoy.

Patti said...

You always think you're going to have more time, but you never do, so we need to make the most of the time we have.

pseudosu said...

I have no idea what to say about this other than, "I'm in your corner bb!"

Hilary Wagner ~ Writer said...

Okay, I'm looking for you and you are nowhere to be found JKB! You said you have something to tell me, so I'm stalking your blog, twitter, email and IM, leaving annoying messages everywhere. Where or where is JKB? I need to know what's up!!! ;)

Ha, ha!!!!!

xoxo -- Hilary