Monday, 29 March 2010

I can haz blog break?

Guys.

As much as I love you, I think I'm gonna need to take a break from blogging for awhile. What with the three week old baby that is convinced she is a party-hearty vampire with acid reflux (ALL NIGHT LONG! THA'S RIGHT! CRY ME SOME MOOOORE! AND WHEN NOT CRY, I'M BOOOOORED) and a book I can't seem to get more than half a chapter in on revised every day, I'm behind. And getting further behind every minute.

So as much as I love my blog, I'll not be on here much. I'll likely be at Twitter more if you want to find me...I can do that from the iPod Touch while I'm feeding/changing/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc/etc and I'll try to put something on once a week but I can't promise any more than that right now.

My brain has gone to some weird place and I can't find it.

8 comments:

Patti said...

Sounds like you need a well deserved break.

Heidi Willis said...

I was just waiting for this to happen. :)

Babies are SO demanding!! And baby brains are definitely mush.

Go enjoy the little one. The blogosphere will still be here when you're ready to come back. :)

Merrilee said...

Hang in there Jen!

ChristaCarol said...

Totally understandable. And your brain has been replaced. By Mommy Brain :P

Heidi the Hick said...

Yup! What they said!!

Medeia Sharif said...

Of course you must take a blog break. I'll see you around on Twitter. :)

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Babies are so demanding...it will get easier...I promise! Have a good break...

Katie said...

Take your break! Your baby needs you :) And I can TOTALLY relate. Some days it's blogging or writing...