Wednesday, 17 March 2010

WE have WINNERS!

Hey guys!

I am SO SORRY.

I've been out of it with the entire emergency pregnancy thing, and I still owe a winner to the contest for the book Dust of 100 Dogs, the fantastic book by my buddy AS King! (Remember the interview? How awesome she was?)

SO! Because I was out of it for so long, and it was not nice and/or fair, I'm picking THREE winners instead of one. And I will send you a TREASURE of german chocolate, alongside a copy of this fab fab fab book!

My winners are (as chosen by random Cat number generator - you give them the list, they step on the list, footprints mark the spot!!) :::::

1. AMY BAI !!

2. ANGIE !!

3. REBECCA K O'CONNOR !!

So...I'll be needing your emails, and addys, ladies, so that I can get some blinding bright happy chocolate time in the mail to you! WHOOHOOOO!

YAY for pirates!

YAY for AS KING!!

YAY for CHOCOOOOOLATE! (especially the german kind. Seriously? NOTHING. BETTER.)

*hee*

-- also, I'd like to put out a quick note. You guys and your comments and things have made me decide to start commenting back on my comments. I always thought it was kind of weird, but you have rocked and helped me through a difficult time, and besides, I like talking to you.

So I'll be a commenter on my own blog! How about THAT! Finally my other split personality has something to do!

XOXO - me.

6 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Your health & the baby's health oome before everything else! Take care & congrats to the winners.

Hilary Wagner ~ Writer said...

My rats have mulled over the contest winners and think this is a slight against them. They believe your band of mangy possums had something to do with this clearly unjust decision. The rats may litigate and are talking to lawyers in Berlin as we speak. Ha, ha! ;)

Congrats winners!!!

Loves ya Possum Girl and Baby Possum Girl!

xoxo -- Hilary

Jonathon Arntson said...

Pirates rule.

Heidi Willis said...

Yay for winners and chocolate! Yay for generous bloggers!

And now I must go buy my own copy of the book...

amybai said...

ZOMG, I won chocolate!!!

*faints*

A.S. King said...

Rock on Jen! Congrats to the winners! YUMMMMMMMM chocolate!