Remember this blog post? Where I got a prize, and I had to list some lies and one truth? And then I did it? And these were it?
Here are my lies...and one truth:
- I adore cakes. Chocolate cakes Red Velvet cakes cakes cakes. Can't get enough of them. Will go into stores just to look at their selection, and often bring a piece home for tea.
- When I was eight years old I had my brother convinced that I originated from where fairies came from, and if he ate enough of the fairy mud pies I made for him he'd become a fairy too.
- I have totally been reincarnated from a 60's hippie that OD'd, thus my penchant for what my husband calls my 'herb bags' and 60's classic rock.
- I have lived in more towns in Germany than towns in the US.
- I fought off a shark once on my board at Bondi Beach. He was coming for me and I whacked him between the eyes. I'm wearing him as a belt to this day.
- I was not only in a sorority, I became the "sweetheart" of a frat at the same university and was completely and totally slavered over. My word was LAW, people. LAW.
- It's possible for me to purchase Dr Pepper at stores here in Germany.
And then EVERYBODY posted that number 2 was definitely it?
You guys think the worst of me! Ha! How could you do that?
I write children's books!
I like possums! (rats schmats!)
I post nice comments on other people's blogs, because I loves dem and stuff!
I have two hairless cats and for crying out loud, I've knitted them sweaters!
I live in Germany and I give money to the homeless regularly! And donuts, too!
... * pauses to let the import of what I've said here sink into your psyche *
and sheesh. For the record, it was my SISTER that I had convinced I was the fairy.
BWA HA HAA!!
I can buy Dr Pepper here, finally. *yay*