Went ahead and joined Goodreads today.
And I have to ask you: How many things can one person join? All these crazy things .. to keep up with them all, if I did I mean, I'd never have time to write! How do you prioritize? I thought about this question and really shook my head.
Well, in a way I guess I do. here's my list:
2. Husband and cats. (The cats think they get the crap end of the deal, but hey, they're cat princesses. Even though they are HE's and neutered!)
4. My email.
5. My writing. (Um. FAIL?)
6. News articles found on Twitter.
8. MY blog (um, can we all say again, JEN:FAIL??)
9. Absolute Write and Vera Kay
10. What now? Goodreads? Sheesh!
And the sad thing is, I know I'm forgetting something. I know it. But this darn baby brain thing (it's REAL GUYS) keeps me from remembering. Just like I got dyslexic and messed up a payment for the new CrossTrainer that will get and keep me fit and shapely here soon. (Another ong story. Maybe not one you want to know about).
So I ask you. What's your priority? Priorities? I'd love to know. Help me think I'm not alone in this madness I'm living through. :-D