Monday, 21 June 2010

Bacon bits.

I bet you're wondering why I named my post that.

Well, it's better than:

"bits and pieces"
"hundreds and thousands"
"this and that"

and besides, I have a cat and I don't put bacon on him. (If you don't know this internet reference, I would ask you respectfully to visit this page. It will answer all your questions about cats and bacon. The bacon is, by the way, uncooked.)

So what have I been doing? Little things. Let me list them for you.

Because I'm a lister.

Not a plotter. A lister.

Not to be confused with a pantser.

Which I am.

Also not a Dr Pepper obsessed human being.

Because I am that too.

ANYWAY.

SO here's what I've been doing!

1. Waiting. On EVERYTHING. (argh!)

2. Teaching Loki the Time Warp song. She lubs it.

3. Eating Banana Bread.

4. Yum.

5. Working on marketing materials for POSSUM SUMMER. It has been confirmed: I make a mean bookplate.

6. Working on my NEW SEKRIT website: to be unveiled on 1 . 1 . 2011. The only way that would be a cooler date is if it was 1 . 1 . 1111.

But it's not.

So I deal.

7. OH OH OH! I was also working on two pitches for mah SUPERAGENT and ... I got them done.

8. And last but not least, I am learning Swedish.

Why?

a) Sweden is my dream living place.


b) It's very sing-songy, the language is. Most everyone I speak to think I'm from Holland (when I say everyone, I mean Germans) and so I thought I'll work on my sing-songy accent and live vicariously.

Yes, I have no life.

Oh, and I have the cats and baby Loki and husband-man and the house and stuff.

But all that's just extra. :0D

You? whatcha been doing?

6 comments:

Jemi Fraser said...

Let's do the Time Warp again... :) Love that song!

You've been busy - I've had babies, I remember!

I've been wrapping up the last few weeks of school. I'm looking forward to some relaxation!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I'm at the lake...swimming, reading, writing, cooking and eating. :) Happily discovering I can still get on line thanks to our handy marina. :) Have a good one Jen!

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Procrastinating.

Mmm, banana bread. I'm sitting here smelling a bowl of overripe bananas and you've just given me an idea. At least we should have something yummy to eat while I procrastinate. :)

JKB said...

Jemi,

The baby thing is pretty overwhelming! I've learned to squeeze everything into the times that she sleeps...whih explains why I'm cleaning at 11.15 at night. :-D

Sharon, you're a stinker. Ugh! Lake woman! Rat! :-D

Amanda,,,there is always a time for banana bread. And that time is any time. and thanks for visiting me on my blog! I'm a-gonna go checkyours out too! (just as soon as I finish said cleaning.)

:-D

Heidi the Hick said...

I think you have rhe coolest life. Because you are so cool!

I'm a lister too. My lists lately haven't been as interesting as yours though.

Alison Stevens said...

Oooh, Dr. Pepper. You and my husband will get along well (despite the cats). He was, um... less than pleased that I scheduled ice cream without him (left him home with the little one). Oops!