Well, it's better than:
"bits and pieces"
"hundreds and thousands"
"this and that"
and besides, I have a cat and I don't put bacon on him. (If you don't know this internet reference, I would ask you respectfully to visit this page. It will answer all your questions about cats and bacon. The bacon is, by the way, uncooked.)
So what have I been doing? Little things. Let me list them for you.
Because I'm a lister.
Not a plotter. A lister.
Not to be confused with a pantser.
Which I am.
Also not a Dr Pepper obsessed human being.
Because I am that too.
SO here's what I've been doing!
1. Waiting. On EVERYTHING. (argh!)
2. Teaching Loki the Time Warp song. She lubs it.
3. Eating Banana Bread.
5. Working on marketing materials for POSSUM SUMMER. It has been confirmed: I make a mean bookplate.
6. Working on my NEW SEKRIT website: to be unveiled on 1 . 1 . 2011. The only way that would be a cooler date is if it was 1 . 1 . 1111.
But it's not.
So I deal.
7. OH OH OH! I was also working on two pitches for mah SUPERAGENT and ... I got them done.
8. And last but not least, I am learning Swedish.
a) Sweden is my dream living place.
b) It's very sing-songy, the language is. Most everyone I speak to think I'm from Holland (when I say everyone, I mean Germans) and so I thought I'll work on my sing-songy accent and live vicariously.
Yes, I have no life.
Oh, and I have the cats and baby Loki and husband-man and the house and stuff.
But all that's just extra. :0D
You? whatcha been doing?