Thursday, 12 August 2010

Are YOU In Berlin on the 28th of August???

Or do you want to be?

Then COME ON DOWN to Storytime Books & Cafe, in Friedenau on the 28th from 2 to 6 pm for Germany's only official Mockingjay Release Party!

There will be MOCKINGJAY food!

There will be cool things to do!

It's a celebration of reading AND the triumphant finale of a wonderful series!

And, to make sure she'll have enough copies in stock: If you know you're coming, and you know you want to BUY LOCAL! BUY INDIE!**, shoot her a contact here. That way your beautiful pre-ordered copy will be there with bells on!

Well, maybe not bells. But you know what I mean!

Can't make the party but still want to BUY LOCAL! BUY INDIE!** ??? Or want it on the 24th when it's out? Then either shoot her a contact OR go to their online shop and order!

It's as easy as that!

** When I say BUY LOCAL! BUY INDIE! aaand you're anywhere outside of Germany, this might not apply to you. lulz. But then go to your local indie and shop there! The links are under the Indie.org logo to the right!

4 comments:

aspiring_x said...

oh my goodness! i'm SO EXCITED FOR MOCKINGJAY!!!
right now i'm just trying to get everyone i know to read THE HUNGER GAMES! (no one around here has!- crazy!)

Matthew Rush said...

Of course I won't even be on that continent, but I did want to say this sounds awesome! Enjoy it Jen!

Hilary Wagner ~ Debut Author said...

Grumble, grumble...I wanna be in Berlin!!! I want to see your neked kitties and chubby baby!

Oh, wait, you don't have AC, never mind! ;)

Ha! Of course I would come even with the heat!

xoxo -- Hilary

marsh to the fore said...

I, too, wish I was going to be in Berlin! That would be so much fun! I want to read Mockingjay! What a great title!