Tuesday, 31 August 2010

Big plans are a-comin' !!

Heya guys!

Well, it's been super busy these last five (almost SIX CAN YOU BELIEVE IT MY BABY IS ALMOST SIX MONTHS OLD) months...but I promise I haven't forgotten about you. Now that things seem to be honestly settling down, and I'm going back to work for a couple months (I get to be Worker Man, and hubsie gets to be Mr. Mom), I'm really working on getting some things kicked off with a bang.

What are those things?

Let me make you a list! You know how I loooooooove lists!

1. I've finished The Young Boy and The River. The SuperAgent has it. I like it. She also has Panic at the Dog Show. She has many of my books, the poor dear. Which is good because I can't seem to figure out what I want do write next.

2. I am planning something SUPER FABULOUS for the Middle Grade schools of Oklahoma. Drop by again, likely in the middle of September I'll be able to gush about this. I'm so excited about it.

3. My website! My Blog! They are a-changin'!

It's this last one I'm super excited about. And in honor of my Super-Fabulous-Awesome-Possibly-the-Coolest-Website-and-Blog-Ever, I'm throwing a

Marketing your butt off

month on the blog!

I'm gonna have great authors, great website developers and great marketers over to share the love! You don't want to miss it!

And then the LAST week of September I'll have my fantabulous web designer on here to answer my questions - and YOURS! That's right. That week I'll collect questions, sit down with her and have a great interview for you!

Then the next week...the first week of October...my new website will be released to show its fabulousness to the world!

Hope you tune in!

8 comments:

aspiring_x said...

hooray! this sounds like the place to be in september! looking forward to learning new stuff! :) good luck on finding a new project, and are you an okie?? if so, OKIE SOLIDARITY! (i was born in norman)

Rose Cooper said...

Yay! Sounds fantastic! and I can't wait to see the new website revealed :) Everything sounds great!! I'll help ya promote any way I can too!

Patti said...

I can't believe it's been six months. Wow! Good luck on your website. I'm lucky because that's what hubby does for a living, so I have an in.

strugglingwriter said...

Sounds good. Look forward to it.

Paul

Anita Saxena said...

You have a lot to be excited about. Can't wait to see the guests on your blog next month.

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

Jen--I think I get to meet your SuperAgent in a couple weeks! Congrat's on getting your ms done. :)

Heidi the Hick said...

I am in awe of you, I'm not kidding!!!

Alison Stevens said...

I'm with Heidi. I don't know how you do it all.

And I can't wait to see the new blog!