Thursday, 19 August 2010

Project MIDDLE GRADE Mayhem

You've been warned!

Join a group of (only slightly insane) middle grade writers as we review, interview (in my case, indie bookstores!! yay!) and preview fabulous MG books!

Are you ready?

Here's our group in order of release!

TEAM MAYHEM (in order of release):
Dawn Lairamore, IVY'S EVER AFTER, 5.15.2010
Dee Garretson, WILDFIRE RUN, 8.31.2010
Adam Jay Epstein, THE FAMILIARS, 9.7.2010
Andrew Jacobson, THE FAMILIARS, 9.7.2010
Hilary Wagner, NIGHTSHADE CITY, 10.01.2010
Tim Power, THE BOY WHO HOWLED, 10.26.2010
Rose Cooper, GOSSIP FROM THE GIRLS’ ROOM, 1.01.11
Jen K Blom, POSSUM SUMMER, 10.2011
Marissa Burt, THE TALE OF UNA FAIRCHILD, 01.2012

Get ready and swing on by! Follow too!

XO

4 comments:

Amanda Borenstadt said...

Woo-hoo! Exciting list of reads. I love middle grade books. I think that's why I keep having kids- an excuse to read them... I mean, to share the love of reading. ;)

aspiring_x said...

ok, i'll follow... that way i'll know what new books my sons would love!!

Sharon K. Mayhew said...

I just bought Hilary's books...

BTW, don't you live in Germany?

Amie B said...

anything for you and rose :)