Friday, 29 October 2010

My AUTHOR Photos! Please help!

Hello all! Today we have a lovely Author Photo vote happening here at JKB!

My darling husband has treated some of my lovely photos with his new iPhone app, iMut8tr, and I thought I'd ask you to help me choose an Author Photo! I think you'll agree that it's quite difficult to choose ONLY ONE.
So here we go.










First, to get you started off, a picture of my Lovely Muse, BlackCat. I think he spoke with my hubs about providing him some hair:




Now. I'm particularly liking the ears on this one:



I am a BLOOD SUCKER, yo!



Perhaps my favorite. The demon eyeballs really add something:




My witch one. Needless to say I was not impressed with the fact that he FIRST made me a witch. *grumble*


So what's your favorite?

Well, maybe I'll just go ahead and use this one.

I think it won't make the children cry.


HAPPY HALLOWEEN! What will you be doing this Sunday? We have a book Halloween party at my lovely local indie, and then after, some trickertreating. Darling Loki will be a very scary blue monster.

:-D

13 comments:

sue laybourn said...

Yeah, definitely the black and white one. Never mind about scaring the kids, those other pics scared me O_0

Nice photo. Here's me thinking all this time you looked like a little girl hell bent on sneaking a cookie out of the cookie jar ;)

xxxxxxx

JKB said...

Oh dude, I am still that little girl. I just get to buy the cookies now so I have ULTIMATE SAY.

:-D

aspiring_x said...

right in time for halloween! so scary! (esp. the black and white one:P)

Michelle Davidson Argyle said...

Hehe! That's awesome! How about the last one. :)

Heidi Willis said...

You are SO funny!! What a hoot those are! No wonder you thought you broke the camera! :)

You know how I feel about your official one... FABULOUS DAH'LING!

abrokenlaptop.com said...

That was a LOT of fun! After seeing your cat, I want to read "The Witches of Worm" again.

-Mercedes

Suzanne said...

Well, I'm really fond of the monster eyeball thing you had going in one, but, yeah, I guess the b&w, which is a great shot!

Rose Pressey said...

Oh, he even added a wart on your face in the witch one. How sweet.

Yes, definitely use the black and white photo. You look great.

Kimberly Mitchell said...

They're all so good! I just can't choose. Why don't you use your best judgment :) Scary cat, by the way!

Merrilee said...

Hilarious, Jen! Hubs has some mad skillz :)

Heidi the Hick said...

Oh my gosh, you had me laughing out loud!


And yes, we like the Lady Hemingway On The Train vibe the best! You classy chick, who'd guess you have such a wicked sense of humour!



word verification: pardcat

Cynthia Chapman Willis said...

LOL! These are great! Happy Halloween!

JKB said...

Aspiring - *grumble* XD

Michelle, I'm glad you agree with me. He "Offered" to help me with that one too, but I said no thanks.

Thanks Heidi. *blush*

Mercedes, I've never read that. Tell me about it!

Suzanne - *blush*

Rose, yes. He is nothing if not exact. XD

Kim, the cat was very excited to hear you say that. He considers himself very scary.

Merrilee- ROFL

Heidi, really? Pardcat??

Cynthia, thanks! Happy Halloween to you too!