Friday, 1 October 2010

Under construction :-D

Well, things are moving along very well.

How do you like the new blog design? I love it. If you click on the header above you'll be taken to the new website. There are still a couple bugs and we're working on those but on the whole?

I LOVE IT. I wanted something with a lot of white space, something that tied into my subject matter - kids and animals - and fun things for teachers and readers alike...which I have. YAY!

Astrid is just the major bomb. Let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Alison Stevens said...

Love it! Feels fresh and open. And I really like the footprints. :) Way to go, Astrid!!

Kerri said...

She is the bomb. She'd have to be to work with you!

aspiring_x said...

very nice! much easier on the eyes to read!! :)

JKB said...

Thanks guys!

Yippee!

Matthew Rush said...

Looks great! Nice work Jen.

Today's guest blogger in Christina Lee!

Janna Qualman said...

I love it, Jen! Isn't it amazing how such a small change can garner such excitement?

pseudosu said...

It iz tres possum ossum bb!